Monday, March 10, 2008

today was a good day

It was sunny and over 50 degrees. Veritable skirt weather.

I passed my prospectus defense for my thesis. There is still a lot of work to do, in very little time, but hey, I spent the first two months of winter sleeping off a series of illnesses, so I shouldn't need to sleep much for the next three weeks, right?

I tried a new candy bar: white chocolate with coconut. Heavenly.

I bowled a 123. I got to use my favorite ball, fluorescent-watermelon-colored with a Team Mickey logo. Not because of the Team Mickey logo, per se, but just because it seems to work well for me. It glides nicely and doesn't spin too much when I don't want it to.

I got some good work done at the library. The second story that I am translating is going very smoothly so far.

My stories are on tv. They make me laugh.

And José González sang to me all day long. He's my newest musical love. You should listen to him.

No comments: