Wednesday, March 25, 2009

spotted at whole foods last night

Sometimes, when I am at the grocery store at night, I see things that amuse me enough that I must record them.

Remember the Coca Puffs in Utah? Well, here in California I've found a milk substitute called Hemp Dream. Pour those two into a bowl, and that's part of your complete breakfast trip. 

I know, hemp itself isn't a drug. 
Neither is coca. 
I'm just having fun. As were, apparently, the Hemp Dream package designers:



Subtle, yet effective.

6 comments:

FoxyJ said...

That's so funny. Wonder what it tastes like?

Jared Blanco said...

whoa that package alone is like ...otherworldly, dude.

chrome3d said...

I wonder if some people are afraid to be seen buying that. Not the people in San Francisco area though.

M said...

Oooo, I like it. They should serve it at the XXX LDS dance that Venom posted about. :-)

Th. said...

.

What store was this?

emily said...

I don't think anyone would be afraid to be seen buying it, but I haven't been brave enough to try it yet. It could taste awful, and it's not cheap.

Th., it's at the store under tangerine trees and marmalade skies, where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies. Also, you should be able to find it at your neighborhood Whole Foods.